Go anywhere with the brand new Clevr foldable All Terrain Quad-wheel knee walker. This is perfect alternative to traditional knee walkers for rough terrains like grassy fields, loose gravel, and bumpy asphalt. A knee walker can be a welcome alternative to crutches for people who are recovering from foot, ankle, or lower-leg injuries and surgeries. Our mobility aids are designed to enhance independence, while allowing injuries to heal. The foldable design is convenient for storage when it is not in use. The contoured channel and the dense padding allows your leg to fit comfortably and securely. It is equipped with two locking handbrakes, which can control the rear brakes to stop the walker easily. The height of the seat and handlebar can be adjusted for superior comfort and fit. The detachable basket allows you to scoot around your items without adding any additional strain on you.
- ALL Terrain Wheels: Front wheel 12", back wheel 10" (Using hand pump to inflate tires to 25-30 psi is recommended)
- Foldable handlebar and frame for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable seat and handlebar for a superior fit
- Deluxe two hand braking system for added safety
- Contoured dense padded seat
- Front and rear reflectors
- Heavy Duty Frame can withstand 300 lbs
- Steel Frame and basket
- Recommended user height: 5'5" - 6'3"
- Folded Dimension: 22" x 20" x 20" approx.
- Max Overall Dimensions: 42"H x 19" W x 35" L
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: 33"- 41.3"
- Knee Pad Height: 19"– 23.6"
- Contoured Channel Pad Size : 15"x 7"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Easy Assembly
Most of our items have a picture and/or description of the contents on the box. Please email us if you would like for us to cover it.