Eliminates grommets and material on the shop floor! Includes everything you need to get started making banners, flags, belts, eyelets, signage, and more! Made of die cast steel, this grommet press is built to last. Perfect for sign shops, garages, manufacturers, and apparel designers! Now you can cleanly and neatly create professional looking grommets. Superior steel dies guarantee solid construction of the machine. Comfortable foam grip on the handle provides more comfort when operating!
Simply attach a threaded die to the piston that matches the grommet you plan to use. The easy to use lever delivers over 500 lbs of force to punch the hole and cleanly seal the grommet on your material, all within a matter of seconds! The base features pre-drilled holes so that the press can be bench mounted. Perfect for Banners, Signs, Awnings, Posters, Curtains, Digital Printing, Belts, Bags, Shoes, and hobbyists.
Includes 900 brass-plated grommets (300 of each size: #0 (1/4"), #2 (3/8"), #4 (1/2") and 3 matching dies (#0, #2, #4)
Box Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 8"
Weighs: 25 lbs
- Blue Powdercoat Protects Grommet Press From Corrosion
- Grommets and Dies Included!
- Works with die sizes #xx00 to #12
- Built-in Grommet Catch Tray - No more Grommets On The Floor!
- Soft Rubber Grip on the Handle Elevating the Using Comfort of the Machine
- Dies Interchangeable to Meet Different Needs
- Large Frame with 4 Mounting Holes & 4 Fixing Screws for more Stable Working Platform
- New design Accommodates More Material Allowing Grommets to Be Set Further into the Material, not just along the Edge
- Can be Mounted to a Tabletop or Stand alone
- One heavy duty Grommet Press
- One black metal catch tray pan with built in wheels
- 300 of the #0 (1/4"), 300 of the #2 (3/8"), and 300 of the #4 (1/2") Brass-Plated Grommets - total of 900!
- dies (#0, #2, #4)