This brand new Clevr Keyless Deadbolt is equipped with many unique like 50 user passcode, optional audio alarm, and unique optional automatic door lock.
The Clevr Key-less Door Lock, touchpad deadbolt, lets you lock and unlock your door without keys. It is a direct replacement for your standard deadbolt without any additional wiring required making installation simple and hassle free. It can also be easily installed into a door without a deadbolt by using the template and detailed directions included. This electronic deadbolt offers convenience, security, and affordability all in one. Besides having your own personal passcode, the keypad can program up to 50 individual passcodes. This is perfect for when you have temporary guest or workers coming in and passcodes can be deleted at anytime. The keypad is equipped with backlight allowing you to see easily at night, optional audio alarm sounds when the wrong code is placed, and optional automatic lock. If you are anything like most people and forget to lock your door you can rest assured with the optional automatic lock. You can set it to lock automatically anywhere between 20 seconds - 15 minutes after the door has closed, or you have the option to not use this feature. Requires 4 AA Batteries sold separately. Memory does not erase when the batteries are taken out.
- Optional Audio alarm
- Can store 50 groups of different codes
- Optional AutoLock - Locks 20sec-15min after door is closed
- Brand new and high quality
- Used for wooden door or aluminum door
- Adjustable latch
- 2 kinds of code (master code and user code)
- Easy to installation or replacing exit lock by any one
- Requires 4 AA batteries, (Batteries not included)
- Service life of battery: approx. 20,000 times (up to two years)
- Memory will not erase when replacing batteries
- Includes 2 keys
- Fits door thickness of 1.375" to 1.75"